Would you like to find out…
- How much essential oil is absorbed from different modes of application?
- What are the key routes essential oils take once inside the body?
- What is one of the big misconceptions about how the skin absorbs essential oils?
- How do different excipients (or bases) affect skin absorption?
- What happens in the brain when essential oils are inhaled?
These are some basic, yet fascinating peeks into the world of essential oils and how they work in the body.
Signup for this free mini-course with Robert Tisserand and you’ll receive a new, 3 minute video lesson by email, one a day for 5 days.
If you are new to essential oils, How Essential Oils Work in the Body will be an eye-opening look at some key facts about how essential oils and the human body interact.
If you have been studying essential oils for some time, How Essential Oils Work in the Body will also be an introduction to what you can gain from the 300+ slides and over 6 hours of presentation from Robert’s recorded London seminar, The Therapeutic Foundations of Essential Oils.
At the end, mini-course participants receive a special discount on this 15 part webinar series. Sign up to take advantage of the offer!